The Aston Martin DB5 is one of those automobiles with a soul and I have always loved its body lines and classic appearance. The car rocketed to stardom when two 1965 models were used by 007 agent James Bond (Sean Connery) in the film ‘Goldfinger’.
This Eaglemoss 1:8 scale James Bond Aston Martin DB5 is a faithful recreation of that vehicle with all of the Q gadgets included. This partworks model was originally released back in 2012, but has only recently become available here in the US.
This is my fifth partworks and I hope you enjoy the process as much as I hope to.
The 1:8 scale James Bond Aston Martin DB5 has the following features:
- Over 22″ (57cm) long
- Concealed Machine Guns
- Rotating Number Plates
- Bulletproof Screen
- Working horn
- Contra-rotating Tyre Slashers
- Retractable Overriders
- Concealed Weapons Drawer
- Working Ejector Seat
- Retractable Radio Antenna
- Rear Lights Fold Down
- The engine is modeled in detail
- The suspension works
- The hood, doors, and trunk open
- The windows roll up/down
- The steering works the front wheels
- The headlights/taillights/interior lights work
- The brake pedal activates the brake lights